Now recalled as the Happy Monday of Indonesia, 6 of June 2017 will remain in the minds of those who were up there sharing the stoke in the water.
A 10ft swell @20secs hit the coastline of Indo on 5th June, unexpected off shore winds made it even more memorable the next day, just to remind us that we are in the midst of an epic Indo season.
While most of the show happened in Padang Padang, Bali or Kandui, Mentawai – we have received photos and video edits from all over Indo, here’s just a short collection!
Through the lens of.
Re-live those moments through the lens of most talented photographers and videographers who made that day history through their visual work.
VIDEO EDITS, by …
- HT’s Crew at Hollow Tree Resort, Lance’s Right, Mentawai
- David Biner aka The INDO EYE, Padang Padang
- Trevor Murphy Photography, Padang Padang
- Hambalkó Bálint & Diego Angel (Owner of Mentawai Surf Camp), in KANDUI, MENTAWAI
BEST SHOTS, through the lens of…
- Adit Frans aka Wageadit, T-land, Rote
- Hambalkó Bálint, Kandui, Mentawai
- Harry Mark, Lagundri Bay, Nias
- St John Visual, somewhere in Sumatra
Stay tuned for the next Swell Episode!